Partners: Arlington Economic Development, Avison Young, Cooley,
George Mason University and MicroPact
Supporters: Startup VA/DC/MD, FounderCorps and SpeakerBox
Crowdsourcing of innovation and capital, lean software and the distribution of manufacturing—collectively these trends are creating a democratization of innovation—where individual actions and autonomy are substituting for existing models that rely on large organizations and dollar amounts.
Is this a sustainable trend? What does it mean for our innovation economy?
Please join Startup DC/VA/MD and FounderCorps for a panel discussion where members of our regional innovation community will talk about their experiences, and address these questions and others.
- Moderator: Jonathan Aberman, Managing Director, Amplifier Ventures, President, FounderCorps and Co-chair of Startup VA
- Ashish Jaiman, Architect Evangelist, Microsoft
- Mike Lincoln, Partner, Cooley LLP
- David Miller, Researcher and Professor, George Mason University
- Edmund Pendleton, Director, Citrin Fellows Program and Asst. Director VentureAccelerator, Mtech
- Mark Walsh, CEO, GeniusRocket