Crystal City Redevelopment
Crystal City Sector Plan Adopted at County Board Meeting
On Sept. 28, 2010, the Arlington County Board adopted the Crystal City Sector Plan (PDF, 32 MB) and related General Land Use Plan amendments and Master Transportation Plan amendments. For additional information and audio/video media from the meeting please check out the Sept. 28 Board meeting materials.
- Staff Report (PDF, 4 MB)
- Supplemental Report: Revised GLUP Resolution, Additional Recommendation (PDF, 200 K)
- RTA Tax Increment Financing Report (PDF, 646 K)
Learn more about the Crystal City plan approval process in this interview with Mary Curtius and Arlington County Board Chairman Chris Zimmerman:
Not clear on the purpose of the Crystal City Sector Plan? Take a moment to review the Crystal City Sector Plan: Frequently Asked Questions and be sure to visit the Crystal City / Pentagon City Web Site.
Additional Crystal City Information
- Crystal City Pentagon City Web Site
- Crystal City BID
- 2000 U.S. Census Demographics (PDF, 158 K)
- Existing Land Uses (PDF, 183 K)
- Metro Station Area (PDF, 5.58 M)